Find Out More
X

Partnership Announcement: A&E + RocketHub = Crowdfunding Goes Big

Find Out More

Forged or Billet 80% Lower Receivers AR10/AR15 & Jigs

Project Leaders  
  • $19,370

  • 177 Funders
  • Ended 09/26/13

    Complete!
Funders  
View All
  • Keiichi969
  • David Henderson
  • Jeff Jessen
  • ralph benson
Goods  
  • Fund $30 and more
    Custom Engraving
    Custom Engraving

    Our lowers come standard with our company logo and "FIRE" and "SAFE" fire control markings. For the duration of this campaign we are offering CUSTOM engraving for your lowers at $30 PER SIDE without the normal $100 setup fee. This could include: Company Logos (either side), Custom Fire Control Markings (e.g. "AUTO", "Zombies" etc) or up to 75 characters of text on the right hand side of the mag-well. Please email info@2ndamarms.com with details before funding, to ensure viability.

    2 Funders

  • Fund $50 and more
    1 Forged 80% Lower AR15
    1 Forged 80% Lower AR15

    For $50 you will receive one forged aluminum 80% AR15 lower receiver. The benefit of purchasing our 80% complete lower is that at this stage it is determined to be merely a paper-weight. Only after you have finished the remaining 20% does it become considered a firearm. We have done the hard work for you and all that you need to finish it is to mill/drill the trigger group and hammer well and drill the pin holes for these and the fire control selector. Obviously you can't just do the last 20% "by eye" so we are offering jigs to hold the lower firmly in place and templates to allow for precision finishing of your parts. The benefit of the jig is that you do not have to have a mill at home to do that.

    37 Funders

  • Fund $50 and more
    1 Forged 80% Lower AR10
    1 Forged 80% Lower AR10

    For $50 you will receive one forged aluminum 80% AR10 lower receiver. The benefit of purchasing our 80% complete lower is that at this stage it is determined to be merely a paper-weight. Only after you have finished the remaining 20% does it become considered a firearm. We have done the hard work for you and all that you need to finish it is to mill/drill the trigger group and hammer well and drill the pin holes for these and the fire control selector. Obviously you can't just do the last 20% "by eye" so we are offering jigs to hold the lower firmly in place and templates to allow for precision finishing of your parts. The benefit of the jig is that you do not have to have a mill at home to do that.

    28 Funders

  • Fund $70 and more
    DISCOUNTED Jig for AR15
    DISCOUNTED Jig for AR15

    As a thank you because you funded our first project, we are offering you a limited time/limited quantity AR15 jig. For $70 you will receive a jig and top plates to aid in the completion of your 80% AR15 lower receiver. Regular price $100.

    140 Funders

  • Fund $100 and more
    1 Billet 7075 80% Lower AR15
    1 Billet 7075 80% Lower AR15

    For $100 you will receive one billet aluminum 80% AR15 lower receiver. The benefit of purchasing our 80% complete lower is that at this stage it is determined to be merely a paper-weight. Only after you have finished the remaining 20% does it become considered a firearm. We have done the hard work for you and all that you need to finish it is to mill/drill the trigger group and hammer well and drill the pin holes for these and the fire control selector. Obviously you can't just do the last 20% "by eye" so we are offering jigs to hold the lower firmly in place and templates to allow for precision finishing of your parts. The benefit of the jig is that you do not have to have a mill at home to do that.

    2 Funders

  • Fund $100 and more
    1 Billet 7075 80% Lower AR10
    1 Billet 7075 80% Lower AR10

    For $100 you will receive one billet aluminum 80% AR10 lower receiver. The benefit of purchasing our 80% complete lower is that at this stage it is determined to be merely a paper-weight. Only after you have finished the remaining 20% does it become considered a firearm. We have done the hard work for you and all that you need to finish it is to mill/drill the trigger group and hammer well and drill the pin holes for these and the fire control selector. Obviously you can't just do the last 20% "by eye" so we are offering jigs to hold the lower firmly in place and templates to allow for precision finishing of your parts. The benefit of the jig is that you do not have to have a mill at home to do that.

    4 Funders

  • Fund $100 and more
    Forged AR10 & AR15 80% Lower
    Forged AR10 & AR15 80% Lower

    For $100 you will receive one forged aluminum 80% AR10 lower receiver and one forged aluminum 80% AR15 lower receiver. The benefit of purchasing our 80% complete lower is that at this stage it is determined to be merely a paper-weight. Only after you have finished the remaining 20% does it become considered a firearm. We have done the hard work for you and all that you need to finish it is to mill/drill the trigger group and hammer well and drill the pin holes for these and the fire control selector. Obviously you can't just do the last 20% "by eye" so we are offering jigs to hold the lower firmly in place and templates to allow for precision finishing of your parts. The benefit of the jig is that you do not have to have a mill at home to do that.

    9 Funders

  • Fund $100 and more
    Jig for AR15 80% Lower
    Jig for AR15 80% Lower

    For $100 you will receive a jig to aid in the completion of your 80% AR15 lower receiver.

    4 Funders

  • Fund $100 and more
    Jig for AR10 80% Lower
    Jig for AR10 80% Lower

    For $100 you will receive a jig to aid in the completion of your 80% AR10 lower receiver.

    16 Funders

  • Fund $150 and more
    Billet AR15 80% + Jig
    Billet AR15 80% + Jig

    $150 gets you a billet 7075 AR15 80% lower receiver and a jig to complete it with. A saving of $20 until all the $70 jigs are gone. Save $50 thereafter.

    5 Funders

  • Fund $150 and more
    Billet AR10 80% + Jig
    Billet AR10 80% + Jig

    $150 gets you a billet 7075 AR10 80% lower receiver and a jig to complete it with. Save up to $50 with this option.

    8 Funders

  • Fund $200 and more
    Billet 7075 AR10 and AR15 Lower
    Billet 7075 AR10 and AR15 Lower

    For $200 you will receive one billet aluminum 80% AR10 lower receiver and one billet aluminum 80% AR15 lower receiver. The benefit of purchasing our 80% complete lower is that at this stage it is determined to be merely a paper-weight. Only after you have finished the remaining 20% does it become considered a firearm. We have done the hard work for you and all that you need to finish it is to mill/drill the trigger group and hammer well and drill the pin holes for these and the fire control selector. Obviously you can't just do the last 20% "by eye" so we are offering jigs to hold the lower firmly in place and templates to allow for precision finishing of your parts. The benefit of the jig is that you do not have to have a mill at home to do that.

    4 Funders

  • Fund $2,000 and more
    20 Billet Lowers AR15 & 2 Jigs
    20 Billet Lowers AR15 & 2 Jigs

    For $2000 you will receive 20 billet 7075 aluminum 80% AR15 lower receivers and 2 jigs to complete them with.