The Customer Service Summit 2018
150+ Customer Service Leaders meet to map the future of customer support
After seven year's of success, the Customer Service Summit is heading to the West Coast for the first time, bringing together and unrivalled list of major brand leaders to guide you into the future of customer care and social media customer service
- Be Scalable: Ensure quality and consistency as your support teams grow and adapt to changing demands. Empower agents, supercharge onboarding, stay functional, flexible and augmented, and futureproof your support structure for every occasion
- Be multichannel: Deliver unified and frictionless customer experiences wherever your customers are. Connect the data dots and fully embed social, web, chat and portal into your contact center operations for a seamless multichannel experience
- Be self-serving: Give your customers the power to shape their own experiences on their own terms. Leverage digital assets, utilize bots & AI, remove friction points and resolve issues with the speed and efficiency your customers expect
- Be proactive: Go above and beyond expectation. Gain a real-time view of your customers' needs and provide an effortless experience. Move from customer support to customer success
- Be personalized: Equip your team with the context they need to create services tailored to each customer. Build strong customer relationships that defy the impersonal approach.
- For more information & registration visit events.incite-group.com.